41 Pacific Street, Long Jetty
The grandeur of this family home compliments the relaxed coastal atmosphere with magnificent proportions throughout for getting together & entertaining.
This move-in ready lifestyle residence is rich with natural light. This glorious floor plan flows from a magnificent living room and gourmet kitchen (with stone tops) to your choice of undercover alfresco entertainment zones then low maintenance private back yard. All this and more is situated on low maintenance approx 860m2 block. Picture enjoying some you time here or the company of family & friends.
King size master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite, three more generous sized bedrooms each with built-ins, home office, laundry, loads of storage throughout, extra-large double lock up garage and plenty of off-street parking for caravans, boats, trailers, family & visitors. You can see how comfortable this home is to live in.
The secret here is this luxury home is centrally located to Tuggerah Lake & beach living.
It also features Domain Built, Insulated Ceiling & Walls, Back To Grid Solar (battery expectable), 3600 Litre Water Tank, 900mm Induction Cooktop, 900mm Range Hood, Wall Oven, Huge Storage Shed.
41 Pacific Street Long Jetty offers all the Long Jetty lifestyle lovelies such as:
– Prime sought-after blue-chip location
– To the north is the Ocean Baths, The Entrance Beach, the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance Lakeside Shopping Centre and onto the Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club; the only private golf course located on the Central Coast
– To the south are more pristine beaches, the world-class Shelly Beach Golf Club and Bateau Bays Charter Hall Shopping Square and Erina Fair. Then onto Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
– To the east is the golden sands of Toowoon Bay & Blue Bay, the dog-friendly North Shelly Beach, Pacific Ocean and all its glory, including surfing, whale watching & other natural beauty.
– To the west is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip, the stunning Tuggerah Lake, the convenient & essentials Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, Mingara Recreation Club and onto Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station and M1 Motorway. The front door to Sydney CBD is approx. 1h 25min and front door to Newcastle CBD is approx. 1h 15m.
With the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty at your door & a quick drive to a selection of beautiful beaches, make this your place today.
Council Rates: $2,263 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $684 approx. per annum
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested parties should rely on their enquiries.
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.