40 Arabella Street, Longueville
Enviable waterfront reserve AAA location presents great potential on sought after 'Millionaire's Row' with a massive waterfront reserve land holding
Capturing stunning bay views and brilliant sparkling city panorama views to Barangaroo, this full brick, two level residence presents a rare opportunity to renovate or completely rebuild a family home in a select waterfront reserve location. Subject to Council Approval (STCA) one could potentially create a dual occupancy/strata subdivision for multiple dwellings.
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to create their own dream home (STCA) on one of only four unique waterfront access reserve blocks on this 'Millionaire's Row'.
Occupying a vast 1,537sqm block (more than double the land size of most houses in the street), the property is a walk away from local parklands, shops and buses, while handy to a selection of restaurants, cafés, and the hospital precinct.
The property features:
– Pedestrian access right to the water's edge
– Sizeable alfresco entertaining terrace enjoying the captivating views
– Paved terrace leading to a pool amidst lush established greenery
– Good sized kitchen and three comfortable bedrooms
– Multiple rooms on the lower level
– Ready to move in or lease out while considering options/seeking council approval
– Easy links to Lane Cove Village and Sydney CBD
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.