41 Oak Road, Matcham
Positioned on a generous 1ha block this striking architecturally designed modern home is sure to impress. Carefully constructed this superb residence offers an abundance of space, allowing natural light to bask the living areas. The kitchen is a joy to entertain from with formal and informal dining and entertaining areas along with enough room for the kids to enjoy their own lounge room and not be disrupted by the parents. Offering a high level of privacy situated overlooking natural bushland and a winding creek this property is simply beautiful.
– Master bedroom complete with WIR & Ensuite
– Four additional generous bedrooms featuring built ins in three
– Multiple living areas indoors and out (two downstairs, one upstairs and entertaining deck)
– Three bathrooms plus a powder room
– Polished timber floorboards
– Entertainers dream kitchen complete with walk in pantry & granite benchtops
– Combustion fireplace
– Multiple reverse cycle air-conditioning units throughout
– Double lock up garage plus plenty of off street parking
– Onsite septic system & water tank with quarterly Storm Drainage Water Levy of $27
***Please note that the property is currently rented on a periodic lease with a rental income of $1,000 p/w. For privacy reasons we have not taken any up to date internal photos. All internal photos shown are from June 2015 when the property was initially rented.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.