15 Commodore Street, Mcmahons Point
Evoking an uplifting sense of open space and natural light, this beautiful home promises the ultimate entertainers' lifestyle. Expertly designed to ensure privacy and comfort across two storeys, it features a spacious living area upstairs and a private residing zone downstairs. The property stands freely across a prized corner parcel in a quiet blue ribbon address, only footsteps from the village cafés and shops on Blues Point Road, harbourfront reserves and train transport of North Sydney.
– Free flowing social centre spills out to a choice of peaceful alfresco areas
– Grand entertainers' terrace set against harbour and local district backdrop
– Integrated stone kitchen has premium Smeg gas appliances and breakfast bar
– Four bedrooms lead to garden, option for study, two bathrooms and powder room
– Custom storage, vaulted ceilings, timber floors and internal access to garage
– In catchment for North Sydney Public School, close to esteemed high schools
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.