Address available upon request
In a secluded pocket of the Southern Highlands, offering complete privacy, peace and quiet is this sprawling 5.5 acre property. “Somerset” has been the treasured home of the current owner since constructed in 2003.
Lovingly cared-for and impeccably presented, the house has a variety of living spaces and generous sized rooms including two master size bedrooms. With a seamless flow from the kitchen and dining areas, the covered alfresco faces due north to invite loads of warming winter sun. For entertaining or just relaxing, the views over the property are stunning with the dam in full view.
For car enthusiasts, home-business operators or tradespeople, the 12 x 12m barn is a haven (complete with hoist), which could easily convert to stables if needed.
Conveniently located with easy access to the key hubs of Bowral, Moss Vale and Mittagong, this wonderful lifestyle property is just a five-minute drive to the historic village of Berrima.
– Wide and inviting entry foyer with 9’ ceilings throughout
– 3 living areas
– Kitchen, dining and all living areas north facing
– Wonderful internal light
– Master with walk-in robe and en-suite
– Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Separate study
– Zoned reverse-cycle ducted heating and cooling
– Slow combustion wood fire, gas heating and ceiling fans
– North-facing covered alfresco area
– Powered and insulated 12 x 12m barn with hoist
– Dam with pump and three-phase power
– Bore with potable water
– 2 x 35,000 litre water tanks
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information, please contact the listing agent.