59 Rembrandt Drive, Middle Cove
Showcasing the enduring style of its mid-century architecture, this unique home was designed and built by its Architect owner in 1965. North facing, it embraces the natural beauty that surrounds it, extending out on two levels to generous alfresco spaces. The home presents in near original condition complete with bespoke cabinetry and retro features. Buyers will appreciate its immense potential with the opportunity to transform into a designer masterpiece with mid-century flair. Backing reserve, it rests steps to the bus and bayside reserves.
– High paneled ceilings, open plan lounge and dining with cabinetry
– Built-in seating, sliders open to the balcony and views, vintage baths
– Stepped up casual living and dining, separate retro kitchen, a/c
– Spacious master with large ensuite and robes, 2nd bed with robes
– Lower level family room, unique bar built into the rock, storage
– Covered access carport, separate 3rd bed/studio with potential
– Castle Cove Public catchment, close to Glenaeon Rudolf School
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.