Carefully curated to create the perfect environment for a family to live and grow freely, this destination home captures the essence of contemporary appeal. With high-end inclusions and beautiful open interiors that spill out to a private entertainers' paradise which includes a heated pool and a stunning brass outdoor shower. Offering clever flexibility across two generous levels, we love the spacious parents retreat on the upper level with a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, lounge space and home office with a custom desk for two workstations which opens onto a foliage-framed balcony with views to the Harbour Bridge and city skyline. Enjoy village cafés, waterfront parks, buses and ferry transport all just a stroll away as well as easy access to the CBD.
• Choose between an expansive social centre and peaceful formal lounge room
• Bi-fold doors open to grand deck and north facing garden oasis set poolside
• Chefs' kitchen has Carrara marble finishes, butlers' pantry, zip tap and Miele gas appliances
• Four oversized bedrooms as well as option to use the second lounge as a fifth bedroom, stylish bathrooms, alfresco brass shower
• Sandstone fireplace, climate control, home office options and lock-up garage
• Within catchment for Mosman Public School and close to esteemed high schools
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.