16 Moruben Road, Mosman
Set high on the Balmoral ridge, this 1930s home has dramatic views of Middle Harbour, and through the Heads. It offers a highly sought-after lifestyle set within walking distance of Mosman Village. The elegant interiors reflect its heritage, while also providing the opportunity to update or reinvent, to further capitalise on the location and views. Hidden from the street for a wonderful sense of privacy, this home is just a short stroll to cafés and restaurants, boutique stores and transport.
– Versatile floorplan provides a selection of spacious light filled living areas
– Terraces overlook fully tiled heated pool, and spa with tropical surrounds
– Skylit kitchen with stainless appliances including Bosch gas cooktop
– Palatial master bedroom with ensuite, terrace, built-ins and dressing room
– Rumpus, TV room, air con, marble gas fire, two water tanks, solar panels
– Easy access to Balmoral Beach, harbourfront parks, reserves and eateries
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.