15 Reginald Street, Mosman
Contemporary functionality cohesively blends with graceful period detailing to create a timeless showpiece in this circa 1910 Federation home. Beyond the period façade, you’re greeted by a spacious and airy lounge room enhanced by natural light and refined features. The flowing layout extends into an open kitchen and casual area perfectly arranged for milling and meal preparation while creating a connection to the tranquil backyard setting. Accommodating the larger family or staying guests, you will find four peaceful bedrooms spread over the generous two storey design.
The property matches its laidback ambiance with wonderful lifestyle convenience in the heart of harbourside Mosman. Enjoy a coffee or bite to eat at the community cafés up on Spofforth Street or stroll to one of the many scenic parklands that surround you. City buses make commuting a breeze, along with elite schools and Mosman Village just moments from the door.
– Formal lounge room emanates understated elegance with central fireplace and ornate picture railings
– Incredibly private backyard is encircled by serene greenery and designed for alfresco entertaining
– Stainless gas cooktop, custom cabinetry, Miele oven and quality stone benches create gourmet kitchen
– Three bedrooms upstairs showcase lofty ceilings and built-ins plus a quiet fourth bedroom downstairs
– Beautifully sun kissed master sanctuary enjoys Juliet balcony, walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and garden vistas
– Two large bathrooms offer an indulgent experience w. freestanding clawfoot tubs
– Fluid transition to family/living arrangement offering the ideal place to relax in comfort or gather
– Added inclusions offer reverse cycle climate control and easy off street parking
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, as well as the advertised inspections. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent