25 Upper Avenue Road, Mosman
Gracing the high side of the street behind stunning garden frontage, this gorgeous c1900s Federation home is set to captivate a growing family demanding a premier Mosman lifestyle. Beautifully presented interiors were renovated by the current owners, with a masterful design by renowned architect Luigi Rosselli showcasing magnificent natural light and effortless connection to a spectacular entertainers' oasis. It's the perfect summer haven to host guests for a barbecue or relax in the stunning pool and spa, set beneath a lovely frangipani tree and elegantly framed by a curved sandstone garden wall.
The property is set on generous 556.4sqm block, a walk to harbour ferries, city bound buses, Reid Park, Avenue Road shops and popular schools. It's moments to all the convenience of Mosman's vibrant village centre and Balmoral Beach.
– Enclosed front verandah with shutters is the ideal setting to relax in the sun
– Formal lounge has wood burning fireplace, open living zone reveals bi-folds
– Inviting pool and spa framed by a curved sandstone wall and private garden
– Stone finished kitchen offers Ilve gas appliances plus large walk-in pantry
– Four wonderfully proportioned bedrooms, master includes a deluxe ensuite and walk-in robe
– Dedicated study, timber floors, air conditioning, single garage via rear lane
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.