9 Bay Street, Mosman
Beautifully created to embrace its unique natural setting, this brand-new freestanding home is a striking modern masterpiece designed and constructed with no expense spared in delivering a premium property. Privately set back from the street, it evokes the sense of being in a rainforest, surrounded by lush mature trees and a magnificent natural landscape.
A step inside presents an immediate revelation of space and harmony with the outdoors, accentuated by Australian custom engineered full width floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors that completely open the living area up to the elements. The property is set on a substantial 1,024sqm block, moments to Quakers Hat Bay boat ramp, prestige schools, Balmoral Beach, Bridgepoint Shopping Centre and Mosman Village.
– Pristine interiors display incredible attention to detail across a highly functional flowing layout
– Palatial integrated split-level living zone set beneath a timber ceiling with feature steel beams
– Walls of glass and full width sliding doors allow natural light and leafy outlooks from every angle
– Wraparound Egyptian limestone entertaining terrace includes a high end fixed Artusi barbecue area with a bar and serving window access to the kitchen
– Elegant stone island kitchen showcases integrated fridge/freeze and top-of-the-line Bosch appliances
– Three spacious bedrooms with custom cabinetry and floor to ceiling windows to take in the leafy surrounds
– Luxurious bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles and large rain showers, master ensuite with bathtub
– Ducted air conditioning, Victorian ash timber floors, soaring ceilings and Australian made fittings
– Stylish lower level tandem garage that blends in with the home, ample capacity for a gym, rumpus or storage
– Solid concrete slab construction, structurally designed for an additional level to be added in future
Conjunction Agent: Mark Daley of Bradfield Cleary – 0414 838 394
All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.