12 Thompson Street, Mosman
A fine example of Smith & Cabban's distinct Mosman Federation architecture, this timeless c1906 residence delivers all the charm, elegance and grandeur expected of a period home. Beautifully restored interiors reveal a generous layout set beneath soaring ornate ceilings, with effortless outdoor flow to a magnificent wraparound verandah overlooking the picturesque garden surrounds. The property is set on a level 804sqm prestigious corner block, with easy access to buses, ferries, the village and parks.
– Separate family room with gas fireplace, stunning formal living and dining
– Grand Queen Anne windows offer superb flow onto to the wraparound verandah
– Modern stone finished island kitchen has walk-in pantry, Ilve gas appliances
– Charming French doors give way to a paved courtyard oasis with water feature
– Four generous bedrooms, master showcases incredible harbour and ocean vistas
– Large home office, renovated bathrooms, timber floors, ample storage capacity
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.