12 Thompson Street, Mosman
A fine example of Smith & Cabban's distinct Mosman Federation architecture, this timeless c1906 residence delivers all the charm, elegance and grandeur expected of a period home. Beautifully restored interiors reveal a generous layout set beneath soaring ornate ceilings, with effortless outdoor flow to a magnificent wraparound verandah overlooking the picturesque garden surrounds. The property is set on a level 804sqm prestigious corner block, with easy access to buses, ferries, the village and parks.
– Separate family room with gas fireplace, stunning formal living and dining
– Grand Queen Anne windows offer superb flow onto to the wraparound verandah
– Modern stone finished island kitchen has walk-in pantry, Ilve gas appliances
– Charming French doors give way to a paved courtyard oasis with water feature
– Four generous bedrooms, master showcases incredible harbour and ocean vistas
– Large home office, renovated bathrooms, timber floors, ample storage capacity