9 Melrose Street, Mosman
Positioned on a private corner parcel with a prized north to rear orientation and stunning easterly aspects, this impeccably presented home showcases elegant designer finishes throughout. It presents the ideal layout for easy indoor/outdoor family living, with fluid open plan interiors transitioning seamlessly to a covered entertainers' terrace, hedge-lined garden and child-friendly lawn. The sleek gourmet kitchen overlooks the gardens, and is fitted with stone benchtops, gas appliances and a Bosch dishwasher.
Quietly tucked away on a tree lined street within a level stroll to both Mosman and Cremorne village, the property is perfectly positioned for a lifestyle of supreme convenience. It's also just moments to shops, city transport, sought-after schools and beaches.
– Bright and airy living spaces are enhanced with lovely high ceilings and solid timber floorboards
– Private alfresco entertainers' terrace includes a ceiling fan and overlooks the north facing garden
– Lounge area with integrated speakers, cleverly designed study nook with customised built-in joinery
– Exquisite natural light pours into the interiors via remote controlled skylights and high windows
– Three modern bathrooms featuring premium finishes, floor-to-ceiling tiles and underfloor heating
– Three generously proportioned bedrooms, master includes a walk-in robe and a stylish full ensuite
– Presents a wonderful sense of spaciousness with an abundance of streamlined integrated storage space
– Solid sandstone foundations, plantation shutters, European internal laundry and underhouse storage
– Gorgeous period features including high ornate ceilings, leadlight windows and a charming bay window
– Includes carport, ducted air conditioning, back-to-base security alarm and convenient side access
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by attending the scheduled open homes. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.