66 Raglan Street, Mosman
Elegant, immaculate and bathed in natural light, this magnificent 1890s Victorian mansion is a home of grandeur and immense proportions, approx. 388sqm internal on a level block of approx 750sqm. Beautifully restored, offering vast internal space, and opening to level lawn and established gardens, with room for a pool STCA. Much loved by the same owners for 35 years, this is a rare opportunity to buy a large family home with scope for dual occupancy, offering an incredibly convenient lifestyle, walking to everything a family needs.
– Flexible layout with formal lounge room plus huge family and dining areas
– Fireplaces, soaring ceilings 3.4-3.9m high, Victorian features throughout
– Level gardens plus roof terrace with city skyline and Harbour Bridge views
– Neatly appointed kitchen on each level offers scope for dual living/in-laws
– Six bedrooms, enormous master, sunrooms and studies, double garaging.
– Walk to Sirius Cove, buses and ferries, schools and Mosman Village.