33 Wolger Road, Mosman
Exuding the undeniable charm of its Federation heritage, 'Kamilaro' is a freestanding cottage providing solid foundations on which to expand, enhance and enjoy a quiet village lifestyle. The single level layout flows past three bedrooms and a study (4th bed) to an open living zone and renovated kitchen, both extending out to a north facing entertaining area, lawns and manicured gardens. Set opposite Memory Park in a quiet street, the home is a stroll to Avenue Road shops and the heart of Mosman.
– Perfectly liveable now with potential to transform into a contemporary haven
– Exquisite finishes and craftsmanship reflect the beauty of 'Kamilaro's' past
– Renovated timber kitchen, induction cook top, wall oven
– Polished timber floors, high ceilings, decorative fireplace, stained glass
– Level 313sqm block, water tank, solar panels and scope to create carport and rear extension (STCA)
– Easy access to cafés, restaurants, local shops, city bound public transport
– Lined attic storage with pull down ladder
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.