This spectacular tri-level residence was Highly Commended in the 2015 Interior Design Excellence Awards and boasts stunning water views, 499 square meters of striking light-filled interiors and a central sculptural staircase. It sits in a quiet street just 70 metres to Balmoral Beach & iconic Bathers' Pavilion.
- Generous double brick construction integrating high-end luxury inclusions
- Open living zone adjoins unique elemental marble and timber kitchen and Butler's Pantry
- Italian Travertine floors, custom three-level pendant light, Erco lighting and gas fireplace
- Music room with sound-proofed glass windows
- Home office, two additional study spaces in Media room, three expansive decks
- Teenage retreat with billiard room, kitchenette, bedroom, WIR and ensuite
- Landscaped gardens reflecting native Australian flora and subtropical rainforests
- Automatic gated-entry to double lock-up garage with internal access
- Additional secure parking for two cars
- Secure 2,200 bottle, climate-controlled cellar with separate tasting room
This property is available for private viewing, and is also available via digital inspection in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties can view and bid through this platform. If you intend to register for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
13 Waitovu StreetMosman