48 Rickard Avenue, Mosman
Claiming a prized position within one of Sydney's most admired suburbs, this impeccably presented residence is the perfect place to raise a family from cradle to college. Displaying wonderful space, there are flexible living options across three levels, enhanced by perfect connection to an enviable choice of outdoor havens basking in gorgeous northerly light. The property is set on a superb 865sqm block, a walk to buses, Sirius Cove and Taronga Zoo, while near Mosman's exciting village atmosphere.
– Huge formal lounge reveals a wood burning fireplace and French doors to patio
– Bright casual living zone has outdoor flow via three sets of bi-fold doors
– Stunning poolside alfresco area steps down to private child-friendly garden
– Beautiful stone crafted island kitchen includes dishwasher and gas appliances
– Palatial master bedroom features walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
– Study, versatile rumpus, ample storage, ducted heating, double lock-up garage
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.