16 Belmont Road, Mosman
A showpiece of exquisite Arts and Crafts architecture,this beautifully maintained double fronted semi detached home embraces a light filled north aspect amidst expertly manicured gardens. The privately set layout reflects its c1920s heritage with high ceilings, original timber floors and detailed finishes, while appointed with new additions such as two new bathrooms and a kitchen equipped with granite benchtops, stainless appliances and a gas cooktop. Well located, this home is just a stroll into Mosman Village.
– Three generously scaled bedrooms offer access to three separate bathrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe opens onto a private terrace
– Vast paved entertaining area surrounded by beautifully sculpted gardens
– Fourth bedroom or study provides ideal space for those who work from home
– Single lock-up garage plus further off street parking behind electronic gates
– Short walk to popular cafés, restaurants, schools, parks and supermarkets
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.