22 Prince Albert Street, Mosman
Enjoying breathtaking views that span to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, CBD skyline and North Sydney, this beautiful c1927 home will appeal to families seeking space, character and potential. With almost level access, lovingly restored and maintained by the same family for over 35 years, this home captures an abundance of northern sunlight and features flowing interiors and superb outdoor areas for entertaining. The property is set in a blue ribbon location, a short walk from Sirius Cove and Mosman Village.
– Flexible layout offering multiple living and dining areas with easy outdoor flow
– Sun filled 620sqm block with east, north & west aspects in prime Mosman location
– Sensational large covered entertainers' deck, established garden, panoramic views
– Bosch gas kitchen, five bedrooms including huge master & self-contained retreat
– Large main bathroom, high ornate ceilings on both levels, underhouse storage & workshop
– Double secure carport, moments to shops, schools, village, zoo, ferry and buses
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.