Address available upon request
This is one of Moss Vale’s early colonial weatherboard homes sympathetically restored, renovated and extended to cater for this era’s demands for space, light and function.
Located on a pretty, heritage-style avenue with footpaths and spring blossoms yet extremely quiet, an easy short walk to town and on a wide DOUBLE (two title) block of land with the luxury of ‘no rear neighbour’ reserve frontage behind with your own pedestrian gate, perfect for the lazy Sunday afternoon stroll.
A charming façade, wide entrance hall, high ceilings, decorative Federation coloured glass windows, original baltic pine polished floorboards and ornate open fireplaces and mantles have all be retained and nurtured to create this smart, stylish Highlands home.
The vast family and casual meals area with open fireplace, bookcases and adjoining new kitchen spills out to a fabulous elevated rear timber deck with views over the garden and which continues as a wrap-around verandah on three sides of the home.
Easy stairs lead down to the garden with established deciduous trees and landscaped private alcoves, garden rooms and decorative patterned brick paths.
A separate cottage with kitchenette/sitting area, bedroom and bathroom enjoys a sunny private north position in the rear garden and underneath the main home there are four separate workshop areas ideal for a creative space, wine cellar or dry storage.
– Pretty street appeal with decorative front gate and garden path to front verandah
– Enormous timber alfresco decking with enchanting outlook over the manicured country garden
– Five bedrooms, three bathrooms with ensuite and walk in ‘robe to main
– Charming and spacious on-site cottage (bed 5) with verandah
– Ultra-effective gas hydronic heating throughout plus five open or decorative wood-burning fireplaces
– Gas cooking and hot water with additional instantaneous system for the cottage
– Caesarstone kitchen benchtops with island bench
– Mud room plus internal laundry
– Newly-built double, remote-controlled door garage, carport and additional parking spaces
– Landscaped gravel driveway
– Extensive rain water harvest tanks totaling 45000L service the garden
This property is available for private viewing and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. for more information please contact the agent.