29 Dengate Crescent, Moss Vale
Renovated and sun-drenched this single level family home is set against majestic and panoramic views, west over Moss Vale to the sunset horizon. Representing sound investment buying with the option of vacant possession or a long-term tenancy, all the hard work has already been done. Complete with entertaining terrace overlooking the magnificent view, multiple living areas and a sought-after position maximised by momentary access to the historic township of Moss Vale, restaurants and cafes, transport links and local schools, ensuring effortless living.
– Superb live-in or investment potential with immediate income
– Modern, open plan kitchen featuring breakfast bar, 900m SMEG oven and gas cooktop, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and dual sink
– Open plan living and dining area with indoor/outdoor flow to the enormous entertaining terrace through stacker sliding doors, perfect for capturing those uninterrupted sunsets
– Formal living with built in bookshelves, separate study nook
– Three double bedrooms, two bedrooms with built in robes
– Renovated three-way family bathroom, dual sinks, timber and stone vanity, floor to ceiling tiling and freestanding bath
– External office with separate entry, perfect for working from home
– Ducted gas central heating, European laundry, plantation shutters throughout
– Level, low maintenance, fenced backyard
While feeling miles away from the outside world, local amenities and trendy Moss Vale are only a few minutes down the road.
For more information or to arrange an exclusive viewing of this very special property, please contact Craig Symons on 0418 206 373 or Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information