36 Glenview Road, Mount Kuring-gai
Hidden from the street front for wonderful privacy, this exceptionally renovated home redefines luxury by emphasising beauty, light and function. The light-filled layout showcases a detail-oriented design with high cathedral ceilings, bespoke fittings and textured finishes attracting the eye in all directions while creating a relaxing ambience for maximum family enjoyment. It's nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, close to Mount Kuring-Gai Station, shopping centre and public school.
– Flowing layout basks in the tranquility, privacy and beauty of a bush backdrop
– Opens seamlessly onto an alfresco setting, level lawns and landscaped gardens with fully automated irrigation system
– Stone crafted kitchen showcases Smeg stainless gas range and tiled splashback
– Top floor bedrooms plus ground floor master complete with chic en-suite bathroom
– Exquisite fully tiled bathroom reveals freestanding bath and large glass shower
– Off-street parking for three cars, ample under house storage, ducted air conditioning