27 Marks Street, Naremburn
Lifted into the 21st century by an eclectic yet highly functional renovation, this Californian bungalow offers a versatile layout primed for families who love entertaining. There are multiple living zones to accommodate every occasion, including an open plan extension which transitions outdoors to a huge deck, level lawns and a spa in lush subtropical surrounds. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this unique home offers easy access into the city and is a short walk to Naremburn and Cammeray village shops.
– Incredible fusion of period architecture, industrial and contemporary design
– Open plan kitchen features gas cooktop and stainless steel island bench
– Generously proportioned bedrooms alongside a full contemporary bathroom
– Private top floor parents' retreat offers dual oriented full ensuite and deck
– Air conditioning, original timber floors, exposed brick walls and steel beams
– Off street parking space plus ample internal and underhouse storage areas
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.