30 Kurraba Road, Neutral Bay
Tucked away on a quiet street, this classic residence successfully blends unique period details with private outdoor space across a practical floorplan with abundant living, dining and outdoor spaces. Set in a wonderful position with easy access to the CBD, a short stroll from Anderson Park village shops, Neutral Bay Ferry Wharf, North Sydney, Kirribilli and Harbourside walks all close by.
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, two with balconies and master with ensuite
– Stunning formal lounge and dining area with premium finishes opens onto front terrace
– Spacious level backyard bordered with established magnolia lined gardens
– Enjoy basking in the north to rear sunlight in living area and entertaining terrace
– Granite kitchen with walk-in pantry and Miele gas appliances
– Minutes from the city, with ultra-convenient transport options
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.