30 Holdsworth Street, Neutral Bay
Immaculately presented and ready to move straight in and enjoy, this beautiful freestanding home exudes a warm and inviting ambiance blending period character with contemporary style and provides exceptional lifestyle opportunity.
Interiors are generously proportioned and full of natural light, featuring a low maintenance level layout for a comfortable and modern living experience. Enhanced with high ceilings, timber floors and a cosy gas fireplace, it has a spacious lounge room, separate dining area and contemporary gas kitchen, while front and rear courtyards provide landscaped alfresco spaces for entertaining or simply relaxing.
Additional highlights include North Sydney skyline views, three good sized bedrooms plus plentiful storage and an off street car space. Peaceful and private, the property is situated on a 355sqm block in a convenient Neutral Bay pocket with express access to the CBD and North Sydney, while Neutral Bay Public School, local shops, the ferry wharf and popular cafés and parks are all located close by.
– Easy-to-maintain single level layout offering large lounge room and separate dining space
– Contemporary kitchen is complemented with stone benchtops and stainless gas cooktop
– Accommodation consists of three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, one with study niche
– Air conditioning, freshly painted interiors and a gas fire provide readymade home comforts
– Includes DA approved plans to extend out the back with a second bathroom, bedroom and deck to take further advantage of North Sydney skyline
– Generous storage under house and carport, short walk to bus, train station and ferry transport
– Moments to Kurraba Road shops, restaurants, Cremorne Point walk, and Forsythe and Anderson Park on your doorstep
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, as well as the advertised inspections. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.