47 Aubin Street, Neutral Bay
Spread across three light filled levels, this Torrens title residence is perfectly designed for relaxed harbourside living, featuring a comfortable, flexible and well scaled layout plus a choice of tranquil outdoor entertaining spaces. It presents truly broad appeal, with skylit interiors and a great selection of both casual and formal living and dining areas. This is an outstanding opportunity in a highly sought-after address, metres to waterside cafés, parks and Neutral Bay Ferry Wharf.
– North facing courtgarden plus a wraparound barbecue entertainers’ terrace
– Lounge with working fireplace, plantation shutters, skylights, ample storage
– Impeccable modern kitchen displays premium finishes and stone breakfast bar
– Sophisticated terrace style design offering generous 11 metres of frontage
– Boasting plenty of indoor/outdoor space and scope for multiple configurations
– Walk to Thelma and Louise café, Big Bear Shopping Centre, easy access to CBD
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.