22 Premier Street, Neutral Bay
Tucked away in one of Sydney’s most sought-after suburbs, this bright and airy residence is beautifully presented throughout and brimming with natural light. Wide picture windows frame elevated views across the North Sydney skyline and the leafy grounds of Forsyth Park that’s situated just a few footsteps away. Surrounded by prestige homes, it’s conveniently set within a short stroll of Neutral Bay’s shopping and dining hub, buses and ferries, plus it’s just one set of traffic lights to the CBD.
– Light filled dining room plus separate lounge displaying high ornate ceilings
– Brand new kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher adjoins the living areas
– Professionally landscaped garden and lawn provide a lovely space to entertain
– Two well-proportioned bedrooms, master with mirrored built-in wardrobes
– Neatly updated bathroom with bathtub, laundry plus underhouse storage area
– Enhanced throughout with polished timber floors and beautiful period features
– Neighbouring development underway with estimated completion date to mid-2021
Council rates $336.44 per quarter
Water Rates $177 per quarter
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.