8 Ben Boyd Road, Neutral Bay
A promise of flexibility, this impressive Victorian residence is a purchase opportunity steeped in history. 'Meredith', circa 1885, welcomes with a versatile floorplan currently configured as separate dwellings. It provides the option to live with income, enjoy a multi-generational lifestyle or convert back to one grand home (STCA). The two generous storeys unveil a sequence of spaces that showcase a blend of graceful elegance and modern functionality.
Supremely elevated across a sweeping 734sqm parcel, the property captures vistas across the harbour and natural light, while affording peace and privacy. Enjoy a prime position only minutes from Neutral Bay Junction, North Sydney and the CBD with close proximity to local parks, hidden harbour coves and scenic walks as well as culinary delights with restaurants in walking distance at Anderson Park, Hayes Street and Kirribilli Village.
– Choose between formal, informal and family gathering arrangements that spread across both levels
– Undercover terrace area encourages all-weather meals while connecting to a tranquil garden sanctuary
– Two well-sized kitchens, stone benchtops and a casual dine-in area
– Accommodation compromises eight potential bedrooms, three located downstairs and five upstairs
– Two of the upper bedrooms have an adjoining sunroom, master has stunning views and a large built-in
– Two bathrooms feature charming heritage style finishes, additional outdoor w/c
– Admire the high, detail enhanced ceilings, ornate archways and magnificent leadlight windows
– Off street parking for one vehicle
– Stroll to Hayes Street for cafés convenience store, harbour beach and 12 minute ferry ride to city
– Handy to bus routes and train accessibility Kirribilli and North Sydney
– Centrally located for nearby Neutral Bay Public School and wide choice of independent and Catholic primary and secondary schools as well
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.