41A Spruson Street, Neutral Bay
A beloved family haven of privacy and unique style, this welcoming home is strikingly designed with an extensive use of glass maximising natural light and beautiful views stretching over the city skyline to North Sydney. The centrepiece is an impressively sized living and dining zone promising memorable entertaining matched with a timber deck for a dazzling fireworks vantage point. Its premier location is steps to Forsyth Park, minutes to the city and in the Neutral Bay Public School catchment.
– Grand living room, dining zone and study with high ceilings and city vistas
– Modern kitchen offers Miele appliances, an induction cooktop and green views
– Generous master bedroom has a smart ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Double bedrooms, second ensuite, built-in robes and private garden terrace
– Timber floorboards, split air conditioning, plenty of cross ventilation
– Private position, internal access to a single garage, extra parking space