97 Queens Parade, Newport
Creating instant connection with a welcoming sandstone and weatherboard façade, this well presented cottage is a delightful coastal retreat that offers plenty of lifestyle appeal. A step inside reveals a wonderfully easycare single level layout teeming with charm, while to the rear a fantastic granny flat amidst Anthea Dunlop designed gardens, providing income potential. The property is nestled in a prized pocket of Newport, a walk to buses, village shops, cafés and the beautiful beachfront.
– Sunlit family/dining area flows into living zone with wood burning fireplace
– Stone crafted kitchen has dishwasher, plenty of storage and gas appliances
– Lovely rear courtyard is ideal for weekend barbecues with family or friends
– Two tidy bathrooms plus three sizeable bedrooms, master has walk-in robe
– Beautiful granny flat greets with a fantastic deck and lovely private gardens
– Interiors offer one bedroom, large living area, modern kitchen and bathroom
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.