37A Hinemoa Avenue, Normanhurst
Superb private living on the high side of the road with a picturesque facade this “Young Homes build ” only 18 years old is offered for the first time and positioned in an ultra convenient locale amidst gorgeous landscaped gardens with a prized north easterly aspect.
Set well back from the street on a 788.1sqm flat block once you step inside you can appreciate the detailed quality with an impressive grand entrance and a cascading staircase this home offers fresh and modern interiors with an abundance of living areas suitable for the growing family. With an emphasis on indoor/outdoor living the seamless flow to the rear offers year round entertaining whilst located within only an approx 18 min walk to rail, 13- 14 min walk to Normanhurst Boys and Loreto with many other private and selective high schools nearby and easy access to the M1 freeway.
– Spacious formal lounge and dining room with bay window, canadian timber trimming and picture windows
– Modern tasmanian oak timber kitchen with 40 mm stone bench tops, subway tiles, breakfast bench, abundance of cupboard space and double oven adjoins casual family living
– Separate rumpus/media room
– Downstairs home office or potential fifth bedroom
– Four double bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes, master suite with walk in robe, spacious ensuite with round bath
– Outdoor paved entertaining with pitched pergola, overlooks fully fenced grassed yard and established gardens
– Double garage with internal access
– Other features include 9 foot ceilings downstairs, ducted reverse cycle air, sunny front verandah and excellent storage throughout.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information