12 Wilson Street, North Ryde
Beautifully restored, first time offered in nearly 20 years, the character frontage belies the spacious four-storey family home within, featuring luxurious renovations, high ceilings, intricate timberwork and stained-glass cedar windows. Located in the much sought after friendly neighbourhood of North Ryde and backing onto Greenwood Park and access to the ELS Hall Playing Fields at the end of the street, you are surrounded by natural bushland, playgrounds and great amenities. With Macquarie Shopping Centre, Business Park, University and Hospital just a walk away, this is the perfect home for the growing family looking for all the comforts of convenience and space. Enjoy multiple living areas, a gorgeous al fresco terrace for Sydney summer evenings, and not to mention a beautiful sparkling solar heated pool, this is resort style living and an entertainer's delight. You will find that this home provides all that your family needs to achieve harmonious work from home, school study programs and a relaxing lifestyle.
– 6 light filled bedrooms with built in robes, 3.5 bathrooms
– Open plan kitchen with meals area and separate formal dining
– Ample storage, double garage, ducted air conditioning, gas fireplace
– Private low maintenance landscaped rear garden with children's cubby & inground pool
– Catchment for Kent Road Public, Ryde Secondary College, Epping Boys High School
– Easy 100m walk to bus stop for CBD, school and university commutes
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.