55 Neutral Street, North Sydney
Architecturally redesigned to maximise space, form and function, this stunning c1878 cottage is an oasis of peace and tranquility in a sought after North Sydney enclave. Interiors are immaculately presented, featuring flexible living/dining zones with Jarrah flooring, a modern gas kitchen and gorgeous designer master retreat, while the home enjoys a leafy district outlook. The location is perfect for those seeking serenity and convenience, enjoying a moments walk to popular cafés, harbourside parks, transport, village shops and an easy commute to the CBD.
– Lounge with working fireplace and dining area enjoys its sunlit position under a glass vaulted ceiling
– Sun filled balcony with leafy outlook, beautiful outdoor terrace perfect for entertaining and includes own rear access
– Contemporary gas kitchen with stone benchtops and integrated appliances
– Two bedrooms, master with luxury spa ensuite, downstairs living/third bedroom
– Ducted heating, new premium carpets, NBN, built-in robes, oversized laundry/storage
– Moments to express buses, train stations, ferry, Neutral Bay eateries and CBD
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.