53 Neutral Street, North Sydney
Showcasing a unique design enhancing space, functionality and flow, this revived cottage provides an enchanting retreat basking in a private leafy outlook. The beautifully crafted interiors showcase intricate detail in a selection of finishes and bespoke fittings. Designated living zones are positioned on either side of an open kitchen with a clever split level layout.
This 19th century property provides a comforting sense of peace and privacy whilst remaining in a convenient position nearby North Sydney, Kirribilli and Neutral Bay villages. It's just a stroll to Anderson Park, cafés and shops, whilst getting to the CBD will be a breeze with rapid access via foot, ferry, bus or train.
– Highly versatile interiors provide a selection of living spaces ideal for work, rest and play
– Quality craftsmanship and materials throughout ensure a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle
– Balcony immersed in private leafy surrounds overlooks idyllic courtyard for alfresco dining
– Modern kitchen equipped with stainless appliances and stone benchtops
– Two well proportioned bedrooms situated on lower level plus additional loft style study
– Master bedroom appointed with built-in wardrobes opens effortlessly onto courtyard
– Divine designer bathroom reveals an exquisite clawfoot bath and shower recess
– Interiors blanketed in polished hardwood floors, while high ceilings emphasise a sense of space
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.