111 Pacific Highway, Ourimbah
Situated on a generous 957sqm level block a the top of a hill sits this golden opportunity to secure this decommissioned Church site.
– Open Saturdays 10:00am – 11:00am
– Auction Online 13th November
– Located at the eastern end of the block sits a stunning character built 1927 church complete with arched windows & high ceilings
– Located at the western end of the block sits the church hall with kitchen & bathroom.
– Dual street access from both eastern side (off Pacific Highway) & from the western side (off Dianella Street)
– Zoned R2 Low density residential with the ability for duel occupancy (STCA)
– Boundaries are approx. 20mx48m
– The Church is NOT noted on the State Heritage Register but the property (and Church) is noted on the local council heritage register
– An abundance of onsite parking
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.