25 Tuabilli Street, Pemulwuy
Call Karen D'Angola on 0438 974 253 to arrange a private inspection
A highly sophisticated retreat unrivalled in quality, style and inclusions, this contemporary home ensures an effortless lifestyle for families who seek luxury. Lined with a mix of stunning timber flooring & porcelain tiles, the sleek interiors reveal a media room/lounge equipped with a projector screen, plus an open plan living/dining zone. Just a short walk from Naying Drive Park, waterways and recreation facilities, the outstanding property is close to supermarkets, shops, bus services and eateries.
– Huge Travertine alfresco setting with built-in barbecue and wood fire oven
– Caesarstone kitchen features European appliances, Walk in Pantry and plumbed fridge option
– C-Bus lighting, Control 4 home automation, Hik-connect surveillance system
– High raked ceilings, spa ensuite, terrace and walk-in robe in master bedroom
– Zoned/ducted air conditioning, landscaped gardens with automated irrigation
– Internal access to remote double lock-up garage with extensive storage & epoxy flooring.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.