39 Albion Street, Pennant Hills
Set at the end of a cul-de-sac and backing bushland this 1960s Architect designed home enjoys a fabulously private position in a sought after street . Ideal for families looking for space to grow this home offers multiple living zones and accommodation on offer and to explore the possibilities to restyle, redesign or rebuild [subject to council approval].
– 5/6 Bedrooms + Study
– Open plan living, kitchen with gas cooking
– Separate formal lounge/music or media room
– Large family room with polished timber floors
– Main bathroom, separate w.c and ensuite to main
– Gas heating, underhouse + attic storage
– Paved wrap around courtgarden, alfresco decking
– Neighbouring cleared reserve for the kids to play
– Double carport, 'no through road' location
– 13 minute walk to Pennant Hills Station, 15 minute walk to Pennant Hills Marketplace
– Catchment for Pennant Hills Public School and Pennant Hills High School
Boasting bushland vistas from almost every window, escape city living for more peaceful moments, while surrounded by the time saving conveniences of both Pennant Hills and Thornleigh shopping districts and train stations.