4 Cross Street, Pymble
Gracing the street with a beautiful garden frontage, this full brick single level home delivers immaculate modern interiors with a wonderful combination of character and connection to outdoor space.
There are multiple entertaining areas to choose from, plus an enviable granny flat certain to offer superb flexibility as in-law/teenager/guest accommodation or potential rental income. The property is set on a level 1132sqm block, moments to Gordon and Pymble Stations, buses, shops, Macquarie Centre and schools.
– Welcoming front porch plus huge sunlit deck off the spacious living and dining zone
– Second family room off the kitchen with French doors opening to a covered entertaining area
– Lush manicured gardens, child friendly lawn and saltwater solar-heated pool with surrounding decking
– Huge French Provincial kitchen has built in seating and gas cooking
– Four bedrooms are all appointed with built in robes plus a fifth bedroom in the granny flat
– Solid timber floorboards, new air conditioning, plantation shutters, oversized single lock up garage
– Granny flat has kitchenette, renovated bathroom and dual French doors to private deck
– 20 mins walk to Pymble station, 30 mins walk to Gordon station, 10 mins walk to Gordon West Public, 15 mins walk to PLC
– Buses at the door to Gordon station, Hornsby station, Macquarie Park/Uni, St Ives Village and Mona Vale