22 Kiparra Street, Pymble
Defined by its blissfully tranquil setting embraced by stunning established gardens, this immaculate double brick home is the perfect family sanctuary. Beyond the wide leafy frontage a step inside reveals wonderfully spacious interiors that flow effortlessly over two levels. There is superb connection to the beautiful outdoor surrounds including a magnificent master bedroom wrapped in floor to ceiling glass, showcasing the enviable greenery on display. The property is set in a quiet street, moments to buses, schools and Macquarie Centre.
– Family room has wood burning fireplace
– Large sitting room extends to balcony
– Easy to maintain paved alfresco area features a resort-style entertaining deck
– Lower level living area complemented by renovated granite island kitchen
– Four generous bedrooms all have built ins, master appointed with an ensuite
– Modern bathroom with rain shower, air conditioning in two rooms, timber floors upstairs
– Plantation shutters, vast attic and underhouse storage plus a double carport
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.