24A Wellesley Road, Pymble
Privately set back from the street within a leafy environment, this newly renovated home enjoys bright northerly sun, a solid full brick construction and imported European inclusions throughout. It's designed to readily accommodate young families or downsizers seeking effortless comfort in a quiet setting. Occupying a level block, the residence is within walking distance of restaurants, cafés and Pymble Station, while local parklands and St Ives Shopping Village are also nearby.
– Spacious interiors showcasing a choice of defined living and dining zones
– Sunlit entertaining patio leading to child-friendly backyard and lush gardens
– Stylish open kitchen has marble benches, a gas stove and Miele appliances
– Four good sized bedrooms with built-ins, generous master adjoins an ensuite
– Chic modern bathroom appointed with walk-in glass shower and separate tub
– Air conditioning, downlights, skylights, fireplace, double lock-up garage
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.