9 Strathmore Parade, ROSEVILLE
Amidst a tranquil locale on the high side of a peaceful tree-lined street, this character laden full brick home with contemporary extension enjoys North to rear aspect. DA approved for a carport. Stylish kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop and breakfast bar. Sun-drenched expansive open plan living area with bi-fold doors leads to fully tiled alfresco dining and level easy-care backyard perfect for entertaining. Close to Beauchamp Park, elite schools and Chatswood shopping centres. Walk to both Chatswood and Roseville station.
– Soaring ceiling throughout with wide hallway leads to light-filled expansive living
– Stylishly renovated kitchen with Ceasarstone benchtop and breakfast bar
– North facing level backyard, paved alfresco dining area with electric awning
– Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins. Modern bathrooms, internal laundry
– DA approved for a carport. Short stroll to Roseville and Chatswood rail
– Roseville Public, Chatswood High and Willoughby Girls High Catchment area
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.