99 Ashley Street, Roseville
A flawless masterpiece of original character with a luxurious contemporary edge, “Rathluba” c.1912 enjoys a prized Roseville/Chatswood location in the blue-ribbon Beauchamp Park enclave. Set on the high side of the street with a sunny north to rear aspect this is a rare offering of a stunning family residence.
The exterior of this classic Federation residence showcases stunning street appeal with established gardens and manicured hedges whilst the interior reveals a restoration of original architectural features and a contemporary renovation of indoor and outdoor living.
– Federation grandeur with classic central entry hall, soaring ceilings, ornate cornices and stunning espresso stained brush box flooring
– Formal lounge and dining with pressed metal ceilings and dual fireplaces
– Open plan casual living and dining with expansive bi-folds opening to alfresco setting and gardens for outdoor entertaining
– Dream entertainers' kitchen with luxurious 60mm Super White island and splashbacks, Wolf gas cooktop and ovens, fully integrated Subzero fridge/freezer and Miele dishwasher
– Four bedrooms all with the finest quality wool carpets, linen curtains or shutters
– Three bathrooms with custom joinery, quality fittings, marble and/or stone accents including luxurious master en-suite with underfloor heating, automatic skylight and heated towel rails
– Three separate livings areas to accommodate all the family
– Versatile oversized media / home office with custom joinery and pool view
– Internal laundry with house access from carport, additional off-street parking, fully ducted and zoned air conditioning/heating, back to base monitored security alarm
– Gas heated pool, manicured hedges and exceptionally private landscaped surrounds
A rare offering in this sought after area, this well positioned home is just a stroll to shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport. School catchment for Roseville Public School, Roseville College, St Pius and easy access to numerous North Shore private schools.