24 Carnarvon Road, Roseville
Poised on the high side of the street, this character filled c1938 home is offered for the first time in over 50 years, providing inspiring scope to renovate or rebuild (STCA). Set over a substantial level 986sqm parcel, the home boasts an optimum north to rear aspect and potential to create views to Chatswood with the addition of a second level. Its ideal location sits in the popular Lindfield Public School and Killara High School catchments, while the home is a stroll to express city buses.
– Generous living space, distinct dining area and a sunroom with leafy outlook
– Sizeable grassed backyard plus a versatile rumpus zone and handy mudroom
– Original eat-in kitchen, original bathroom with tub and two extra w/cs
– Vintage touches, a single lock-up garage plus workshop
– Short drive to Chatswood's CBD, retail hub and selection of restaurants
– Minutes to shops, cafés, playgrounds and Little Diggers Track bushwalks