33 Wyvern Avenue, Roseville
Evoking an instant sense of warmth and comfort, this inviting Federation treasure provides a homely atmosphere, with beautiful established garden surrounds ensuring wonderful privacy. The well presented renovated interiors include a clever second level that blends perfectly with the original character of the residence and enhances space throughout. Set on 651sqm, the property is moments to trains, buses and schools, while centrally placed to enjoy the benefits of Chatswood and Roseville village hubs.
– Generous lounge room features a charming traditional wood burning fireplace
– Versatile sunroom or office steps onto a terrace overlooking the front garden
– Sun bathed Travertine alfresco setting plus stunning children's treehouse
– Stone crafted kitchen has Falcon gas appliances and large timber top island
– Superb upstairs master reveals built-ins, ensuite and a lovely Juliet balcony
– Central heating system, ideal home storage capacity, single lock-up garage