39 Allard Avenue, Roseville Chase
This home presents immense future potential for the growing family wishing to create their dream oasis in a premier location. The interiors have been impeccably maintained over the years, while beautiful blooms and cascading greenery gently encircle the property to create a blissful ambiance of privacy and tranquility. Commanding a wide-fronted 1,075sqm parcel in a quiet address, it's no more than a brief stroll from Echo Point Park, the marina, Castle Cove Public School and the local village hub.
– Layout unveils a choice between formal and casual living/dining arrangements, plus study or 4th bedroom
– Expansive garden sanctuary welcomes luscious surrounding foliage and sunlight
– Oversized kitchen features functional appliances and ample pantry storage
– Liveable now with scope to redesign, renovate or rebuild in the future (STCA)
– Picturesque front entry, abundant driveway parking, access to lock-up garage
– Within minutes of Chatswood's thriving precinct, North Sydney and the city
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.