15 Douglas Street, St Ives
This elegant dress circle residence sits quietly on a level 961sqm parcel of land, with a ground floor double brick construction and manicured child-friendly gardens and pool. This home is the perfect entertainer with its indoor-outdoor flow to an enormous protected deck, with a flexible floorplan for all the family.
Debatably the best street in St Ives, this serene location provides convenient proximity to popular St Ives North primary and excellent private schools, it is a mere stroll to St Ives boutique village shops, and transport to city/rail is just at the end of the street.
– Four / five bedrooms with built-ins / walk-in robe, and three modern bathrooms (2 being ensuites) plus powder room, with potential for in-law separated accommodation
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining
– Modern gas stove kitchen with Bosch appliances and granite benchtop. Stainless steel appliances
– Ducted gas heating & reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Sparkling fully tiled pool that is sheltered and has solar heating that can be enjoyed all year round
– Superb outdoor entertaining, child-friendly garden and garden sheds
– Double lock-up garage plus electric-gated driveway and plentiful on-street parking
– Surround security system