12 Scott Place, St Ives
Featuring an impressive entertaining verandah with district local views that flows from the lounge dining room. Set on the high side of the street this home has a flexible floorplan that lends itself to a growing family with the potential to do more and capitalize on this opportunity.
– Elegant french doors, polished timber floors leading through the living spaces
– Dining opening to verandah with french doors opening for cross ventilation
– Open plan family room with seamless flow to the large rear patio
– Great family kitchen with granite bench tops and a large servery/breakfast bar for effortless kids’ meals, Miele ceran cooktop, electric oven, and range-hood, Asko dishwasher
– Four bedrooms all with substantial built in robes, 5th bed/study, generous master with bay window, walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Plenty of storage, downstairs powder room, internal laundry with outdoor access
– Expansive outdoor entertaining areas including a large patio with retractable awning
– Great easy care tract of lawn fantastic for active kids, ball games and trampoline, low maintenance garden accented with natural rock outcrops
– Outstanding under house space and storage with excellent potential to capitalise (stca)
– Lock up garage with auto door, alarm, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Very short stroll to St Ives/Gordon bus, stroll to St Ives park public school and Brigidine, close to St Ives high and Masada, easy access to St Ives shopping.
City express bus at Woodbury .
DA approved Granny flat approval.
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.