20 Tudor Place, St Ives Chase
A tranquil outlook to Kuring-Gai Creek is the defining gem of this private oasis, offering back to nature ambience while delivering family comfort across two levels. The lower level has its own entry and could be easily configured as in-law accommodation.
The large deck provides ample space for relaxed entertaining or listening to beautiful birdsong, while the solar-heated pool is great for energetic kids on long summer days. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac with a shortcut through to Raleigh Crescent for coveted St Ives North Public School, a short walk to Collins Road buses for Gordon and City.
– Lounge and dining with raked ceiling, woodburning heater and flow to deck
– Family room integrated with kitchen, on-trend new wool loop carpet
– Kitchen with a view, ceramic cooktop, oven, and handy servery
– Four bedrooms all on the one level, built in robes and peaceful outlooks
– Light-filled master bedroom with generous robes and en suite bathroom
– Well-appointed bathrooms, renovated main with separate toilet, large laundry
– Downstairs rumpus with bar and 3rd bathroom for self-contained option
– Generous study/hobby room perfect as a man cave, wine cellar, abundant storage
– Solar-heated saltwater pool with sandstone patio embraces the natural setting
– Oversized double lock up garage, workshop, reverse cycle air conditioning