16 Parry Avenue, Terrigal
A spectacular find in one of the Central Coast's most sought-after suburbs, comprised of a brand new 5 bedroom, state-of-the-art home and a stylish 2 bedroom secondary dwelling. All set on a 696sqm allotment inviting you to enjoy the best that Terrigal has to offer
In a time when we are restricted from travelling, being close to amenities has never been so important. Showcasing a magnificent plunge pool, fantastic entertainment options on each level and exquisite interiors, this exceptional property is just an easy 5-minute walk from Terrigal Beach CBD and minutes from local primary & high schools and everything else this world class location is famous for.
Presented with a grand exterior and impeccably landscaped gardens, the residence offers:
– Elegant timber floors, fresh neutral color palette and private leafy outlook with filtered water views
– Spacious open-plan living and dining area upon entry, bathed in natural light
– Chef style kitchen displaying a breakfast bar, servery to the outdoor deck, quality appliances and walk-in pantry
– Generous covered rear deck flowing off the kitchen taking in the private leafy aspect and filtered water views
– Sizeable fifth bedroom with built-in robe that can also serve as a functional study
– Powder room and combustion fire place for the cooler months
– Downstairs secondary living zone is perfectly centred around 4 bedrooms, making this level perfect for a family with kids
– Ensuited master bedroom boasting a luxury walk-in robe and makeup station with direct pool access
– The other three oversized bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
– Well-appointed luxurious main bathroom encompassing a separate bath and shower
– Built-in study nook
– Easy access double car parking plus storage and an abundance of under house secure storage space
– Oversized laundry and mud room featuring polished concrete floors
– Luxury 2 bedroom, completely self-contained home
– Spacious in size and detail in the fit out is impressive
– Generous sized bathroom, internal laundry
– Private large outdoor deck and garden area
– Off street parking
Home's extra features;
– Keyless front door entry, Security video system streamed to your phone from anywhere in the world in real-time
– Concealed ducted, multi zoned air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, rainwater tanks
This outstanding home is so close to Terrigal Beach, it's local cafe precinct and a host of shops and dining options. Falling within the Terrigal Public School and Terrigal High School catchment areas, this impressive property is also a short drive from Central Coast Grammar School, Central Coast Adventist School and Star of the Sea Catholic College.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.