48 Goodlands Avenue, Thornleigh
With a beautiful street scape and stunning garden surrounds , this immaculate family home offers immense lifestyle appeal. Set well back from the street on a 708sqm flat block once you step inside you can appreciate the fresh and modern interiors with an abundance of living areas suitable for the growing family. With an emphasis on indoor/ outdoor living the seamless flow to the rear yard offers year round entertaining whilst located within only 13min approx walk to rail, 11 min to Thornleigh West Public School, private and selective high schools nearby, Thornleigh marketplace, Pennant Hills Marketplace, Westleigh Village and Ruddock Park.
– Spacious formal lounge and dining rooms with picture windows and downlighting
– Modern kitchen with induction cooktop, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bench, large pantry
– Large open plan living including casual family and dining with bi folds to outdoor entertaining
– Media/home office with views over rear lawn and landscaped gardens
– Downstairs fifth bedroom with ensuite
– Four double bedrooms upstairs, master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and main bathroom with dual sinks
– Additional versatile family living upstairs
– Outdoor paved entertaining with pitched pergola, fan and blinds overlooks fully fenced level grassed yard and established gardens
– Double garage, drive through facility
– Other features include freshly painted interiors, ducted reverse cycle air, excellent storage throughout, garden shed
– Rear yard access via the roller door behind the garage
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.